Valentine Hearts by Soladera Soaps come in a variety of different luxurious scents.
ZERO CALORIE OPTION!
Find some unique “little” gifts in addition to our regular size artisan natural soaps
Our Valentine Heart soaps are perfect gifts for:
- that special someone or your sweetheart
- school teachers
- church and community friends
Every one of these soaps lather terrifically and makes a great shower soap, hand soap, or just a pretty soap to display. Great for aromatherapy in your drawer too!
These soaps are an excellent choice for all skin types and perform great with sensitive skin.
- Cocoa Peppermint - small (4 available), medium (10 available), large (3 available)
- Coco Shea Nel (4 available)
- Grapefruit Orange (2 available)
- Honey & Oats (3 available)
- Peppermint (10 available)
- Peppermint Confetti -"Three Hearts" (5 available)
- Pink and White Swirl (7 available)
- Rose Citrus (8 available)
- Rose Garden (2 available)
- Rose Patchouli (8 heart shapes, 8 rose shapes available)
- Tea Tree (SOLD OUT)
- Tea Tree Lavender (SOLD OUT)
Valentine Heart bar weights are between 1.5 to 3.0 ounces. Pricing varies by soap bar weight.
Our soap is handmade using the cold process technique and we hand cut each bar. Some slight variation will occur batch-to-batch in bar size, weight, and color.
Soladera Soaps uses only high-quality natural ingredients:
*Our Palm Oil is USDA Certified Organic, Certified Sustainable through www.rspo.org, and Fair Trade Certified.
*We use Coconut Oil that is USDA Certified Organic and Non-GMO Project Verified.
*We believe that Essential Oils make superior soap. We use only high-quality Essential Oils that we would use on our own bodies.
*We use our own homegrown herbs and source wildcrafted herbs from the plains and mountains of Colorado.
*We strive to use certified organic ingredients wherever possible. If ingredients are not certified organic, our commitment is to source as pure an ingredient as possible.
*Our sustainable, zero waste process reuses substantially all soap waste (trimmings, end cuts, etc.) to create artistic and colorful blends and embeds in different varieties of our “confetti” soaps.